“I'll sway like a tree when you need a change
I'll travel the world or stay in one place
I'll hold your hand when the storm's at the door
'Cause you got my back and I got yours”
- Maren Morris, “Good Woman”
- Maren Morris, “Good Woman”
I’m Your Gal
If you need someone to come home to,
I’m your gal.
Someone who’s not perfect but will never cheat or leave—
that’s me.
Someone who will love beyond measure, love without end—
where do I begin?
Someone to do anything, serve from my depths—
till my last breath.
Someone to dance with you in a burning room... or maybe just your kitchen—
I’m in.
Someone who will write you poetry and read books till we fall sleep—
that’s me.
Someone gentle, yet also strong in every sense of the word—
I’m that girl.
Someone to hold you through the night or just always be near—
I’m here.
Someone to calm every sad moment, talk through every fear—
I'll always be here.
Someone who will subtly dote and surprise and sneak you kisses day and night—
that’s right.
Someone to make sure every moment feels like your best dreams—
that's me.
Someone to make sure every moment feels like your best dreams—
that's me.
Someone to ignite every passionate spark, butterflies, and a fire you didn’t know you still had—
Hot damn.
I’m your gal.
Someone to walk beside you independently, yet be your biggest fan and partner in crime—
be mine.
Someone who will be with you to slay dragons, climb mountains, and chase dreams—
you, yes you... run away with me.
you, yes you... run away with me.
I'll be your gal.
You won't regret it at all.
You won't regret it at all.
Yes, you can choose me.
Author's note: This about who I am at my core. I'm a catch. I know my worth. :) You can choose me...You won't regret it
Written in 20-21?
No comments:
Post a Comment