4/20/24

In Every Universe

In every lifetime
In every universe
Oh I will search for you
And I will find you first

Yet here we are in this life
No guarantee of more
So I wish on every falling star
Run through every open door

Looking for you
Longing for you
Missing every.... single thing about you 

All we had, all we were
I want it back
Want it back want it it back
Oh where are you?
My heart aches for you
I want you back
Want you back want you back

There’s bad karma
And bad timing too
What if we had both
But we could just start anew

It is that simple
Though I know you think it’s not
Don’t overthink it
Don’t overthink every thought
—-

We fit together perfectly
Just a lock and key
And through my veins your words
Were just like poetry

It's not your crazy life that scares me

the crazy life and everything not crazy is what makes you you


It's just the universe

right now

has taken me from you

SO COME BACK


Just know that

In every lifetime
In every universe
Oh I will search for you
And I will find you first

Yet here we are in this life
No guarantee of more
So I wish on every falling star
I'll run through every open door

Until you're mine forever


No comments:

Post a Comment