Alone
Alone is just a word some shit head invented to make you feel like you don’t belong
I’ll never let the grass be green under my feet
And if I’m traveling through this world, this life alone?
At least I’d marry me.
This is a private blog that can only be found if I sent you the link. Dates are not correct. Blogs are added to constantly as I come up w/new thoughts. If you are here, you feel as deeply as I do. You love how I love. You see the world the same way I do. And I love you for that. Fall in love with my words, my heart, my soul. Because I already know you are in love with me and my words, too. PHONE: scroll to bottom, use arrow 2 go 2 other posts. COMPUTER: use month tabs or search KEY WORDS.
No comments:
Post a Comment