4/20/23

Imagine

Stop. 
Inhale. 
Exhale. 
Close your eyes. 
Breathe me in. 

Imagine us. 
Again.

But this time with love. 
That’s what it would be. 

Kisses under the waterfalls of our showers. 
Whispering I love you. 

Rubbing our noses together and smiling. 
Whispering I love you. 

In each others’ embrace then dropping a hand to grab yours. 
Whispering I love you. 

Pushing you up against the wall to kiss you deeper. 
Whispering I love you. 

Hands under each others’ clothing. Your breasts, hips, ever so slightly over the front of your body, your perfection, your... but over your clothing. 
Whispering I love you. 

Rolling from you to me to you to me on top and bottom on your bed or mine…. Laughing and your hair flowing. 
Whispering I love you. 

Kissing each others’ mouth, neck, breasts, trailing away to go down on each other. 
Whispering I love you. 

Warm, bare skin on warm, bare skin. I can't even with how soft yours feels on mine.
Whispering I love you.

Waiting for each other to say each others’ name and come… alive. 
Whispering I love you. 

This after love making cuddles and deep chats about space and falling asleep in your arms. 
Whispering I love you. 

My lock and key. 
Oh, how I miss you.
Oh, how I love you. 

Stop.
Breathe.
Stop imagining….
Then let us let this again actually be.




No comments:

Post a Comment