I miss everyone I’ve ever loved.
I’ve been everywhere I’ve ever wanted to go and done everything I wanted in this life...
Except been loved enough for it to last and loved someone who decided to stay.
And all I want from here till I die is love.
But it’s not like a marathon where I can just go train for it and know it’s at the finish line.
It’s Russian roulette.
There is no way to know if I’ll ever find my forever.
Looking for it kills me each time I try and don’t succeed.
Several times I thought I did find that perfect one.
You find someone you connect with only to find they don’t see the world the same way you do or don’t want love... just a quick hit of sex and empty emotion.
Or they’re just completely fucked up only to, in return, fuck you up.
I’m not made for the moment alone.
I’m made for eternity.
I’m everything you could dream of and wish for and more.
I’m made for adventure and slow kisses and sunsets.
I don’t disappoint and am as loyal as the day is long.
I’m not perfect, but I’m pretty damn close.
If you know that’s for you, too?
Here I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment