Am i replaceable? Seems like i am. I’m what’s known as a connector. Why? because when I meet someone’s soul, i recognize it. People attach deeply to me, and I attach back. Not half ass. FULLY. Some assume I’m afraid of losing them. Sometimes I am. But what I’m most afraid of is finding someone who disappears the minute the feelings get warm or the connection means something. Or vanishes when their heart loves mine.
That’s been the pattern:
I arrive with warmth. And people are scared of fire.
Not because I’m too much or chaos.
But because I show up with emotional depth and vulnerability, and so many only want surface, fun, and distraction.
My good parts create a mirror for people of who they want to be.
I am EXACTLY what you have never found or been able to or learned to hold.
I am not chaos.
I am steady.
I am consistent.
I show up.
I love big.
I am kind.
I'm the best person you ever know, need, want, and love.
I am whole all by myself.
I want the real, simple things:
closeness that feels natural, like gravity,
honesty that doesn’t vanish overnight,
affection that isn’t masking emptiness,
time together that feels chosen, not obligated,
spark that doesn’t scare you when we are vulnerable with each other,
and emotional, non-avoidant connection that isn’t a rare treat or a trauma response.
And here’s the truth:
Some people want those same things,
but only as long as they don’t feel like they’re losing themselves, awaken parts they have buried, or mistake danger for the safety I bring.
But you don’t lose yourself with the right person —
people like me.
With me, you get autonomy.
You find the parts you buried.
You expand to the you you have forgotten.
You exhale.
You breathe deeper.
You stop running from your own heart and tenderness.
That kind of safety can be scary — but not for me.
Only for the person who’s still learning how to feel safe.
Safe people terrify the unhealed.
You don’t let go of the person who feels like home, warmth, love, and ALL things good
even if you pretend you did.
I don’t hold on to what needs distance,
but I don’t close the door on what can grow.
The right people don’t run— they RISE.
I know who I am and who deserves my time, loyalty,
love,
space,
and my quiet safety.
When someone is ready for steadiness, I meet them there. Without hesitation.
Connection shouldn’t feel like captivity — it should feel like breath.
And my heart feels everything you can’t yet give —
not as pressure, but as possibility.
My runway is open.
No holding patterns.
Just honesty, gravity, steadiness, and the kind of connection that grows because it’s real.
I’ve always been the safest place someone could land.
People have no idea how deep my heart runs
because many have theirs locked behind walls they’ve never learned to open.
And honestly?
Some connections are not replaceable —
not in someone’s world,
not in their attachment system,
not in the emotional architecture of their life.
Am I replaceable?
Is OUR connection replaceable?
I hope not.
But...
Only you can answer that.
But that's on you if you ever replace me or lose me.
And we will both grieve that loss...
Because we are all inimitable...
And I, and my love, especially are.
No comments:
Post a Comment